I'm not adorable

What about you?

This morning mu mum just told something I did new. Se said "Darling, you are not adorable" and I just laughed laud. 

Well, It is true, I´m not adorable, but I am so many other good things!! And that made me think deeply about it: you can´t be everything, sometimes you have to "step outside, get some air, and remind yourself who you are and who you want to be."

And a good couple of words is better than being a big mess of descriptions if you are a business, so as the same time I´m trying to define myself, trying to define your business, how you want people to describe it, is a great idea.

In a personal way I know I´m more than what people can say about me, but for a business, even more in services, you are just what your client say about you. You are just that position at your customer mind, and if you are not even in his mind, they you are nothing.

Yo no soy adorable,

Y tú?

Esta mañana mi madre me ha dicho algo que ya sabía. Ha dicho "Cariño, tú no eres adorable" y yo simplemente me he reido.

Bueno, es verdad. Yo no soy adorable, pero soy muchas otras cosas buenas!! Y eso me ha hecho pensar más profundamente: no puedes ser todo, aveces tienes que salir, tomar aire, y recordarte a tí mismo quién eres y quién quieres ser.

Y un buen par de palabras son mejores que un gran lío de descripciones borrosas si eres un negocio, así que al mismo tiempo que trato de encontrar esas palabras que me definen, tratar de definir tu negocio, pensar cómo quieres que la gente te describa, es una buena idea.

Como persona soy más que lo que la gente puede decir sobre mí, pero en un negocio, especialmente uno en servicios, eres solo lo que tu cliente dice de tí. Tú eres solo esa posición en la mente de tu consumidor y si ni siquiera estas en su mente, entonces no eres nada.

¿Cómo quieres definirte tú?
¿How do you want to define yourself?
Time to study!!

Love, 
Adri.

This entry was posted on 3 feb 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply