Sunny morning!

It was such a great morning, the ideal time to try to practice a little with my camera (Canon EOS 650D) and new lenses (40mm and a fish eye adapter) that I just got from USA thanks to Gema (I saved a lot buying there) and get some sun! =)

Here are some pics!

La mañana perfecta para probar un poco camara (Canon EOS 650D) y mis nuevos objetivos (40mm y un adaptador de ojo de pez) que me acaban de llegar desde Estados Unidos gracias a Gema (me he ahorrado un dineral!), y tomar algo de sol! =)
  
Os dejo algunas fotos!
Pancake (40mm)

Pancake (40mm)

Pancake (40mm)

Pancake

40 + Fisheye 

40 + Fisheye


40 + fisheye

Love, 
Adri

This entry was posted on 17 feb 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply