Sushi Valentine's

Happy Valentine's weekend to everyone!! =)

I know it's a little late to say so, but I have been busy this weekend (actually I've just been taking some time for myself)

I couldn't ask for more, Victor as great as always, brought me a red rouse, and we had dinner. I picked a new sushi place thinking how cool it would be to have some sophisticated sushi in a night like that, until I got there and I tasted what sushi actually was. NOT liked it a lot... and I felt so unsophisticated in all my life

Anyways the place was pretty good, it is a new chain restaurant called Sushimore, at Santo Domingo square (Murcia.) There was a lot of line, and the place is not big, but it is cheap and good (not for me, but Victor understands about sushi and that's what he says) 

Here are some pics! (Sorry for the quality of some of them, my phone is not really good)

Feliz San Valentín para todos!! =)

Sé que es un poco tarde para decirlo, pero he estado algo ocupada este finde (en realidad solo he estado tomandome algo de tiempo para mí)

No podría haber pedido más, Victor tan genial como siempre me trajo una rosa roja, y cenamos por ahí. Yo elegí un sitio nuevo de Sushi pensando en lo guay y sofisticado que sería cenar sushi en una niche como esa, hasta que llegamos y probé lo que era el sushi en realidad. NO me gustó mucho la verdad... y me sentí más paleta que en toda mi vida! (piezas tan grandes con los palillos que se te caen, y no te caben enteras en la boca... no es sexi para nada)

De todas formas el lugar era muy bueno, es una nueva cadena de restaurantes llamada Sushimore, está en la plaza de Santo Domingo (Murcia) y te lo recomiendo. Había mucha cola, y el lugar no es grande, pero es barato y bueno (o eso dice Victor que es el entendido)

Aquí os dejo algunas fotos!! (perdón por la calidad, pero el movil no es lo ideal)
My rouse! (trying my new camera lol)

































Love, 
Adri

This entry was posted on 15 feb 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply