Back on track

I just felt The need of writting again. So I decided I will just simply rewrite on this blog instead of opening a new one for the third time. 

Let me explain myself:

I first created a blog when I was 19 because I was far away from home. I felt lonly and lost. I did not know what I wanted to do with my life, and most of all, I followed fashion bloggers every day, so I decided I would share awesome things about Fashion and my new life, and I also decided I would get millions of followers as any good fashion blogger did.

It last me like 3 months. I liked writting but as soon as I started other things I got over it. I never deleted that blog, but never been too proud of it. 

I finally found mu way. At that time I was in the States, studying Engineering and playing Tennis for a University team. Well, I went back home (Spain) and I started Advertising and Public Relations, which is something I am in love with right now.

At softmore year of this degree I felt the need of communicating again so I started a new brand blog  which I thought I could be proud of. This time I was not looking for followers, even not looking for success. I wrote it to myself as a way of expressing myself an sharing my thoughts to the vacumm space that  internet can be.

 Many things happened afterwords. I went to Singapore with an scholarship and also did an internship there. I also created a blog to write about my trips around Asia (my grandma loved it). I enjoyed writting on it, but of course it lasted as much as my trips (5 months) and I only wrote about like two of my trips (I got to the point when I was traveling that much I only had time to pack, unpack, do laundry and keep on going).

Now I am about to graduate. I am almost done and I dont feel like I found myself in all this time. I had quit a job (well, an internship), travel around a lot, and enjoy things a bit (what I expect I never stop doing).

But now is time to find myself. I know I will not do it just by writting here, but if it helps, here I am. It will help me for sure to practice my English. And anyway it will not hurt to express myself.

If you are reading right now, I sincerely hope you are not. But I also hope you at least found this entertaining. 

Not expecting any real feedback but the priviledge to share my thoughts,
Love
Adri 




This entry was posted on 23 feb 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply